We are thrilled and proud of our friend Gershon Portnoi for running the London Marathon in record time and raising an incredible £6,500 for the Duchenne Research Fund. Thank you to you and all your generous sponsors!
- DRF Head of Scientific Advisory Board becomes hospital President and CEO
- Solid Biosciences announces preliminary gene therapy clinical trial results and intention to dose escalate
- DRF funding helps double number of children on neuromuscular clinical trials at GOSH
- DRF co-founders honoured by Prime Minster’s Office
- Vamorolone shows improvements in strength and endurance in boys with Duchenne