Last month our avid fundraiser David Stone ran the Virgin Mini London Marathon – the last three miles of the marathon. He ran in the Under 13s age group and finished his three miles in 16 minutes and 12 seconds, making him the winning runner from the London Boroughs, and sixth overall. He received his trophy live on TV from Spurs and England footballer Andros Townsend. We are so grateful to David for raising nearly £1,000 for the Duchenne Research Fund. Congratulations on your trophy!
- Solid Biosciences announces preliminary gene therapy clinical trial results and intention to dose escalate
- DRF funding helps double number of children on neuromuscular clinical trials at GOSH
- DRF co-founders honoured by Prime Minster’s Office
- Vamorolone shows improvements in strength and endurance in boys with Duchenne
- Gene therapy for Duchenne: latest news